1 March 2015

The Bookshelfie #3: With Neil





Good evening and good afternoon folks,
It seems more people are turning up for this bookshelfie blog post feature. And right now, I got you Neil who is a versatile book reviewer on GoodReads Visit his page on good reads to check out the books he read and his intricate style of reviewing the books.



About Bookshelfie feature:

It's a selfie with your incredibly huge or messy or either organized bookshelf.And on every Sunday, I'd feature one blogger with her Bookshelfie. How will I choose fellow bloggers? Of course, it's for those bloggers whom I follow or have subscribed to their posts. Well, I'm not that mean, I was just kidding, please guys, leave a comment below this blog post, I'll send you the necessary questions to answer, and would ask you to email me your bookshelfies. So let's start sharing and shelfieing!


Who?

Neil Franz- a book reviewer on good reads.  Neil says:
Hi! I'm Neil Franz. But most of the times, they called me Neil. :) I may not look like one but seriously I am a licensed electronics engineer. Hahaha! I only read a few novels when I'm studying but after finishing college, I dedicated my life in reading (mostly novels, of course). I actually working now and when I'm going to work, I read: in the bus, in a mass public transport's waiting line and even in the office. :D When I'm not reading, I play computer games, watch Fairy Tail, listen to Pentatonix and other upbeat songs and rant on Twitter (lol) and add more books on my TBR-pile on Goodreads.


Where?

I am living and constantly converting oxygen into carbon-dioxide in the Philippines.


About Neil's Bookshelf:




I don't really have a bookshelf. There is just a a vacant space in our cabinet where I put my books. But I have plans to buy one since my book collection is growing. :) I arranged my books by size and every week I organized them. I don't know, I just like to do that. Maybe it's therapeutic to me so that's why. Lol.


Neil's Bookshelfie:

Neil and his bookselfie


How organized is your bookshelf? Comment below to tag yourself if you want to be featured in The Bookshelfie blog post.
That's all for today, have a great Sunday.
Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!