23 February 2015

Award Time: Versatile Blogger Award


Hello and Good morning Y'All,


Versatile Blogger Award- What is it?


The Versatile Blogger Award is the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. Bloggers can only nominate each other for this award and when a blogger nominate another for this award, he/she looks out for the the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, or of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
For more information on Versatile Blogger Award, visit here


Rules of Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you either by leaving a comment or following them and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Who nominated me for Versatile Blogger Award?

I've been nominated by Lindsey of Linz The Bookworm blog. Thank you so much Linz for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.


10 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love girlish stuffs, though my demeanor is more that of a tomboy, still I love everything and anything as long as it is pink from pink curtains to pink bed covers to pink wall pain to pink mobile cover to pink laptop to pink clothes. In my previous company where I used to work, my colleagues used to call me "Pinky" :-P

2. I love watching emotional and cheesy romantic movies like P.S. I Love You or The Best of Me or Love Rosie or One Day etc and while I watch I love to cry.

3. Sometimes I check out the prices of Barbie Dolls online on the hope that I'll write a story about them, I mean I still have a fetish for them.

4. I can't get over my old crushes, sometimes or let's just say, most of the time, I dream that I'm on some holiday to some exotic paradise along with my crush.

5. My height is too short and I'm scared of rejection because of my height on many fields.

6. I've Arachnophobia- phobia of spiders. 

7. I'm obsessed with the TV series How to Get Away with Murder and love anything and everything about it.

8. I talk too much about stupid and useless stuffs, and that's one flaw I need to get over with.

9. I'm bad with secrets!!

10. I rarely use an umbrella in the monsoons since I love to get soaked in the rains. 


My Versatile Blogger Award Nomination:

1. Silvy at Books are my Life

2. Louisa Paarsmarkt at Words I Write Crazy

3.  Jennifer Pearl at Asterisk Pearl

4. Angelica at Life is Reading and TV

5. Kristen and Terri  at TwinSpin

6. Georgia May at TeenBookHoots

7. Ronyell at Rabbit Ears Book Blog

8. Ranu at The Bookish Life

9. Danna Sia at A Reading Habit

10. Lizzie at Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

11. Olivia at Olivia's Catstrophe

12. Ee Hwee at Burstingbooks

13. StinaMadsMN at Once Untold

14. tashtastic12 at TashBrilliantBookBlog

15. Edel at The Irish Bookworm


So these are the list of blogs whom I nominate for this award. And once again thanks to Lindsey for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award.

Happy Reading!
 

12 comments:

  1. I would love to experience a monsoon one day!! It seems like it would be nice the first time round, but I am not sure if it would get tiresome or not ;) Oh, and I am absolutely petrified of spiders! It's not even mental fear, sometimes my body just reacts on its own. Pink is a great colour to be fan of, I have a sister just like you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! Here's the link:
    http://lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-got-nominated-for-versatile-blogger.html

    I think a monsoon would be really interesting to experience. I'm from Midwest USA so the only thing like that that I would have experienced would be one of those crazy thunder storms we sometimes get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :) Thanks for the nomination but I've already been nominated before. I'm short too and we get a lot of typhoons here in the Philippines being near the Pacific and all. :)

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Olivia,
    Sounds great, but in the monsoons, I remain sick for long time! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lizzie, thanks for your comment! Thunderstorms and hailstorms, aah, we miss them in India! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Danna,
    That's great, congratulations! Yeah short height can be a bit problem for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Silvy, thank you for your comment, it is my pleasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for nominating me, here's the link to my post! http://teenbookhoots.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much. Here's the link to my post: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you are a fan of How to get away with Murder - me too!
    This is a great resource to share with friends and family as well as artisan and creative partners. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Brendan for stopping by! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!