17 July 2015

Feature & Follow #17: My Ideal Library



Good Day peeps,
Hope you're all having a great day. The rain in my city is now under control and the water-logged streets have all soaked up and the water has been pumped out from those streets. Anyhow, we are managing and surviving the monsoons.


It's time to have a new feature and follow blog post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.



What is Feature and Follow Friday?
 
In simple words- to gain more followers either via GFC or Bloglovin'. So the very idea of having this feature and follow meme is to collect more new bloggers on the block and to make new blogger friends as well as followers. It is a great idea which was started out by Alison and  Rachel. Three Cheers for those two masterminds!





So How does it Works?
  • Follow the Featured Bloggers on their blogs
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, please return the courtesy by following them back. Spread the Love...and the followers
 
This Week's Question:
If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it? - Suggested by The Realm of Books




Well, I want to put up a book shelf in every room, I mean I want to have a piece of library at every corner of my rooms. These are some snapshots of what it would look like in every room.
Do share what's your ideal library looks like in the comments below.


This is a Blog Hop!
















You are next... Click here to enter

This list will close in 6 days, 0 hrs, 3 min (7/22/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...




18 comments:

  1. I love the batman one and the one that looks like branches! I love, love, love that one so much! Great choices!

    New follower via bloglovin' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. :) That's a great pick! although your library is a little bit bright for my taste.. because my dream library is a closed and dim lighted.. :) weird I know.. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog.. OLD follower too :)
    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dig the batman shaped shelf! :D New follower via gfc!
    Here's my hop: http://acliffhangercrisis.blogspot.in/2015/07/blog-hop-feature-and-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome answer! A mini library in every room would be perfect. And I love those shelves - especially the Batman one, that's cool. :-D

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my idea of a library.

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book shelf in every room is a great idea! Those pictures all look so nice :)

    Old follower!

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! I love that tree shelf! It seems a little impractical since you can't fit many books on it, but it's still gorgeous! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cozy couch! Great choices. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a shelf or other in every room is a cool idea :)

    Old follower

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, the branches of the tree shelf is amazing. New follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cool bookshelves will really bring attention and fun to your library! :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a really cool bookshelf! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an awesome library. I would of love a bedroom library I know one day I will get my dream library lol :) old follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!