24 May 2015

Award Time: The Creative Blogger Award

Hi guys,



Its yet time for another award nomination. This time it is "Creative Blogger Award", hosted, nominated, awarded and congratulated by bloggers. It is to show and gain respect in the blogosphere and it is a great way to make new friends and saying thanks to them.


 What are the Rules?

  • Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
  • Share 5 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5-10 bloggers and add their links
  • Notify the bloggers you included
  • Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!

Rule1: A Huge Thanks to Lauren and a Big Warm Bloggy-Hug to you

Thanks Lauren from My Expanding Bookshelf for nominating me. Guys, please do check out her awesome and AH-mazing blog where she blogs about all genre of books and reviews them. And I always love reading them, don't forget to check it out.


Rule2: 5 Facts about Good Ol' Me

  • I'm still a big fat fan of The Vampire Diaries TV series and even after the news that Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert) is saying goodbye to the series after this season, I'm still pretty much addicted to it. No, first, I thought, I was infatuated with Ian Somerhalder, but no, actually, I can't grow out of this series. Moreover, I started watching it when I was in college, so yes, this series, kinda make me feel all nostalgic about it! 
  • Fifty Shades of Grey is probably my favorite movie till date, no I'm comparing the movie with the book, but in general, I loved the movie and have probably watched it like 3 times already. (Psst..one of my guilty pleasures!)
  • I love to quote from the book The Great Gatsby like all the freaking time, since it's my all-time favorite book.
  • I can't cook still! I mean I should be ashamed of myself, I'm almost 24 years old and I'm yet to learn one basic thing(necessity) in my life. 
  • I love taking photographs, random moments, randoms stuffs etc, but I don't brag about it like other people.

Rule3: Nominate 5 bloggers 

So that's all folks,
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination! I also like to take photographs, it's a great form of art :)

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I dunno why but I didn't see this post before.. I just noticed this now cause I was googling my blog name and seeing what pops up.. lol and this came on the first page.. Sorry for not noticing it before. But for what its worth, thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!